We have moved to a brand new site!




Announcement

Dear visitor,

We are pleased to announce that our old blog (bingbazi.blogspot.com) has moved to a new hosting. (http://www.bingbazi.com/blog.html)

Kindly visit our brand new website for more info and Bazi knowledge sharing! Please click Bing Bazi Blog to visit now.

Thank you.

Bing Bazi Admin


Monday, December 21, 2009

Surrounded by spirit guides


In bazi, the fire stars represent the spiritual and as such they also represent the spirit guides or guardian angels if positive. If negative, they represent the bad spirits.

The above geng DM is a weak one. Since the ji earth resource star is protruding, the dings fire officer stars too become positive. The geng DM is actually surrounded by 3 dings.

This chart belongs to a young man who is 21 years old. He was my student. He has always felt that there are "beings" around him. Below are some of the accounts of his experience.

"When I was young I could always see "an old man" with a stick (tongkat) looking at me whenever I was in bed about to sleep.

There was once when I was in a shop that sells prayer items, I saw "Guan Di" (a Chinese deity) flying out of the shop.

During the Buddha's day Wesak procession in the year 2002, I saw a golden dragon flying above in the sky. When it disappeared, I brought my attention back to the parade of floats and was surprised that the float in front of me was a float featuring a dragon.

One day, my mother and I went to a Chinese temple to pray. There was a medium in a trance state who suddenly called me over. He told me that I have some spiritual powers and that I too can help people in the future."

Did you notice the hai-si clash in his natal chart?

I'm signing off for this year and I take this opportunity to wish you all the bazi lovers out there

"Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2010".

5 comments:

  1. hi lwee, merry christmas to you too.
    My question to the chart you mentioned....where is the hai si clash?
    from my knowledge...i thought the separation of the pillar hour (PIG) and the year pillar (SNAKE) will not have a clash. If i'm not wrong...its only when they are next to each other side by side...then only will a clash occur. Is this correct? please correct me if i'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    The year and the hour pillars are considered side by side when you fold the chart into a cylinder.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    A person with month pillar Ding-Si, and Day pillar Ji-hai is good at BaZi, and make a career in astrology

    rao

    ReplyDelete
  4. "In bazi, the fire stars represent the spiritual and as such they also represent the spirit guides or guardian angels if positive. If negative, they represent the bad spirits."

    But it seems to me he saw "spirit guides or guardian angels" more than bad spirits although he has Yin Fire?

    ReplyDelete